Hot Trend: Floral Prints

Wake up and smell the roses, Spring is around the corner! Speaking of roses and Spring, I've been spotting a popular trend popping up everywhere: FLORAL PRINTS! Dresses, shorts, shoes, the list goes on and on. Here are a few floral pieces and ideas of what to wear them with :)


Florals 1
Floral Heels
Florals 2
Floral Dresses
I loved both dresses, so I decided to put accessories to go with each of them.



Florals 3
Floral Skirt

Do you all like the floral trend? Which outfit is your favorite? I personally love the third outfit I put together. Let me know!

Comments

Live said…
Hi!

I just found your blog through Chictopia, and I love how helpful it is! You have some really good ideas for outfits. I am totally loving the top outfit, by the way, and I'll be wearing in so much once the snow is gone up here!
Anonymous said…
Thanks so much love! I'll check out your blog right now :)